We are currently seeking a highly organized and experienced Warehouse Manager to join our team. The Warehouse Manager will oversee and manage various aspects of warehouse operations, including vehicle management, shipments and deliveries, documentation and processes, stock management, incident and modification follow-up, delivery and warehouse operations, purchase order and invoice handling, fleet management, and reporting. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring smooth and efficient warehouse operations while maintaining high levels of accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- The Warehouse Manager will oversee all aspects of warehouse operations, ensuring efficiency and accuracy in processes.
- Set up department policies and procedures and responsible for setting up the KPIs of team.
- Continuously monitor the effectiveness of the warehouse-operations strategies aimed at reducing operating costs, including wages, and improvement of quality control procedures.
- Assigning weekly duties to warehouse staff based on workload and operational requirements.
- Inspecting the inbound & outbound vehicles in the showrooms and in the yards.
- Train, supervise, and manage a team and warehouse staff, providing guidance, support, and assigning tasks to team members.
- Coordination for the arrangement of vehicles from Jabel Ali for display or photoshoots and arrangement of transportation of units to Jabel Ali for storage or showcasing.
- Following up on work order requests and arranging delivery of units to Ducamz or Yard.
- Monitoring temporary out/return documents and conducting inspections as needed.
- Conducting weekly physical stock checks in Ducamz and outside yards and reconciling storage locations in Jabel Ali and updating accordingly.
- Fleet management, including coordinating vehicle maintenance and replacements.
- Preparation of daily consolidated reports on warehouse activities.
- Conducting meetings with other departments to identify and implement solutions.
- 5+ years of experience as warehouse management & Vehicle inspection.
- Team management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excel and WMS software.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and experience in team management.
- Knowledge of parking regulations, policies, and safety protocols.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, whenever required depending upon inbound/outbound of vehicles.